Beyonce: "Starting A Family When I'm Ready '


Beyonce has put to rest rumors that she is trying to have a child with her husband, rapper Jay-Z, insisting she wants to start a family when she is ready.

The Crazy In Love singer has been dogged by reports of pregnancy from the sea supercouple hip-hop in 2008, but the claims have been rejected.

Beyonce, who regularly spends time with his son Julez's sister Solange, admits he would like to become a mother, but her biological clock is not running yet.

She told the British magazine You "My ambition is to continue to learn about the world and finally have a family (there is) no dates, no - it will happen when I'm ready."

And the singer wants to make sure you have enough time to handle all your responsibilities before, is one of the most important decisions of your life, and started a family.

She said: "I love so many different things, and have the discipline to save some things and concentrate on one thing at a time for me to give 100 percent is really difficult.

"Probably the biggest challenge of my life - sure I have time for a woman, being a singer, being a composer, actor and be more time for my clothing line and now my perfume (heat)."